Test: Arthropod-borne Disease Panel
The Arthropod-borne Disease Panel is a comprehensive diagnostic tool to detect exposure to arthropod-transmitted illnesses.
Tests include the following:
- #3001 Lyme Borrelia Screening Test (Total Antibody [IgG/IgM] EIA)
- #3002 Lyme Confirmatory Tests (IgG and IgM Line Blots)
- #3008 Powassan Virus IgG/IgM EIA (reflex to IFA if positive)
- #3013 Babesia IgG IFA
- #3014 Anaplasma IgG/IgM IFA
- #5000 West Nile Virus IgM EIA
From the main diagnostic tests menu, click on individual tests for methodologies used.